Wednesday, June 18, 2014

First trip

Just to be clear this isn't my first trip, it's just my first trip while writing this blog.

On July 4th I will be leaving for Las Vegas, Nevada.  I'll be posting more details about the trip in later posts.

For now:
1. I'm going there for a national dance competition - the kid friendly kind.

2. Taking a plane there, taking a bus back.

3. There will be no gambling of any kind (too young).
 
4. I will be doing as many free and cheap activities as possible, and I'll post them all here.

More details to come.  I'll have specific posts like packing lists, activities, fun facts about Vegas, and more in the next 16 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment not related to this post specifically then send me an email at blackrosetravels5678@gmail.com. Your questions/comments might even end up as a future post!