Monday, December 5, 2016

A Change

Often times I don't post frequently because I think I have nothing interesting to post about.  Here are the issues I've found with this:

  • The obvious - I don't post very often.
  • I actually have a pretty neat job, so while it's my normal most people would fine it very different.
  • Posts don't have to be super long! 
So, here's what I've decided to do - please bear with me while I get into the habit - a new post here every Monday.  It might be a post about an upcoming trip, or a cute picture of my dog, or a funny quote from my rock climbing students, but every Monday there will be a blog post either here or on the Appalachian Trials.

I'm also excited to announce that my Appalachian trail thru-hike will begin on July 3rd 2017! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment not related to this post specifically then send me an email at blackrosetravels5678@gmail.com. Your questions/comments might even end up as a future post!