Saturday, January 3, 2015

24

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                          For the next 24 hours I will be awake and alert                                                                                following the story of Jack Bauer                                       
                                            in the second season the tv series "24"                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

That's the goal anyway.

This is my last chance to knock this silly thing off my "before I turn 18" list.  I am very busy, and I won't have another 24 hour block where I can watch this and then get a couple hours of sleep afterwards!!

So here's the rules:

  • I will be watching in real time, so it after a commercial break it is 8:35 in the show, and it's only 8:30 here I will take a 5 minute break to eat, go to the bathroom or do a couple quick exercise or two to help me stay awake.
  • I will not be drinking anything caffeinated except for coffee, and probably only that in the morning.  I don't want to risk caffeine crash in the middle of the marathon.  
  • A bottle of cold water will be with me at all times.  Iced if possible, to help keep me awake and hydrated.
  • I must finish the last episode at 9AM tomorrow morning.
I'll be live-blogging my progress on here, and then later I'll make it all into one post.
Time to finish getting ready!!

P.S. I decided not to do the 12 Days of Charity in December, and I will write about my 5 reasons why later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment not related to this post specifically then send me an email at blackrosetravels5678@gmail.com. Your questions/comments might even end up as a future post!