Friday, August 1, 2014

Kilimanjaro, barefoot?

I just found this amazing documentary on The Adventure Blog that a small group of climbers made about climbing Kilimanjaro, but it wasn't a normal expedition.  They climbed barefoot.

If you have 40 or so minutes to kill I highly recommend watching it.  It's incredibly inspiring to see how much the body and mind can take when you really put it to work.  It makes you realize just how much is possible, and honestly, I look up to anyone who goes out of their way just to show that they can.

There isn't much more I can say about it, you'll have to watch it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment not related to this post specifically then send me an email at blackrosetravels5678@gmail.com. Your questions/comments might even end up as a future post!