Thursday, July 3, 2014

50 States "Survey"

I had a fun idea for something to do in the airports, on the plane, and in Vegas:
Talk to people and find out where they're from, and where they're headed (which states).  I want to see if I can meet someone from each state in 3 different categories:
Where are you from? (Airport/plane I'm leaving from/on tomorrow)
Where are you going? (Same as above)
Where are you from? (In Vegas!)

The other goal is to see which state has the most travelers to my home state, and to Vegas, and to see which state is most traveled to from my home state! I'll post the results for the first two categories on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment not related to this post specifically then send me an email at blackrosetravels5678@gmail.com. Your questions/comments might even end up as a future post!